Title: HR Manager (人力资源经理)
Reports to: HR Director
Report to HR Director, HR Manager guides and manages the overall provision of HumanResources services, policies, and programs for WWF China.
• Ensures WWF China conforms withapplicable HR related regulations and statutes as well as organizationalprocedures and policies.
• Implementing HR programs andpolicies as needed by the organization.
• Identifying, evaluating, andresolving human relations, employee morale, work performance, andorganizational productivity concerns.
• Support HRD to develop staffingstrategies and implementing programs and plans.
• Identifying and cultivatingeffective and appropriate sources for employees for all job levels.
• Creating employee training and partof organizational development programs.
• Responsible for the WWF annualperformance management cycle.
• Managing the HRIS and providingstaff and directors with the essential reporting in order to help them inmanaging their employee resources.
• Support HRD to maintain ahealthy C&B system.
• Insuring that every aspect ofhuman resources incorporates the vision, values, and culture of WWF China.
• Work closely with other HR teammembers on certain projects.
• Other tasks assigned by HRD.
• Ability to develop HR policypapers.
• Experience on HR system ispreferred.
• Ability to think strategically,with solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
• Strong project management, timemanagement, and communication skills.
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Positive, willing to learn,creative thinking.
• Excellent inter-personalskills, and team building skills.
• Excellent ability to work crossteams.
• Demonstrated proficiency withMs Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Minimum of 5 years in a HR managerial position.
• Ability to speak, write and read Chinese and English.
• Proven Ability to develop HR programs and policies based on new business requirements.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.