Assistant Officer, Merchandise (周边产品设计)
Title: Assistant Officer, Merchandise (助理项目专员，周边产品)
Reports to: Team Leader, Merchandise
1. According to the brand positioning style, it can make the overall design style of Tmall store, and ensure the effective spread of brand image;
2. Independently complete the daily design and maintenance of the shop, including homepage design, detail page design, main drawing design, promotion drawing design, etc;
3. Constantly adjust and optimize the store page according to the store data feedback。
1. Junior college degree or above, major in design, 1 year working experience in Tmall shop decoration;
2. Good aesthetic and design skills, good at color matching, active thinking,creativity, strong visual effect performance ability;
3. Proficient in all kinds of graphic design software (PS, AI, etc.), strong creative strategy ability, dynamic and static web design experience;
4. Able to adapt to the fast changing characteristics of e-commerce industry, with a full sense of service;
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin, excellent inter-personal skills, and teamwork skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines;
6. Adhere to WWF’s values and conservation.
Outstanding background can lower work experience or education requirement.
Please attach your resume with your work.
Through the design and development of environmental protection theme souvenir and merchandise products,and online and offline public and enterprise participation channels, Merchandise Team and its partners, on the one hand, publicize the concept and knowledge of environmental protection to more enterprises and the public, on the other hand, enable more enterprises and the public to support the cause of environmental protection in a diversified way. The team’s work draws on the first-line projects, and feeds back to the implementation of the first-line protection projects.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.