Consultant, Wildlife Trade
I. Major Function
1. Facilitating preparation of Sustainable Tourism Alliance
2. Supporting a series of events/workshops under Sustainable Tourism framework
II. Major Responsibilities:
1. Support the Program Manager on write-up/design of Sustainable Tourism Alliance files.
2. Contact with relevant partners in travel industry regarding joining the Alliance issues.
3. Maintain the daily operation of the Alliance.
4. Provide assistance to the implementation of campaigns and events（i.e. prepare agendas and background documents for relevant workshops and meetings; organize events and workshops; make publications in collaboration with Communication Teams;)
5. Work with project teams and provide related support;
6. Perform other tasks allocated by the supervisor.
III.Qualifications and requirements
1. Bachelor or Master degree, no major limitation
2. Experience in PR and copywriting would be preferred.
3. Excellent English and Chinese skills both in speaking and writing.
4. Good knowledge and skills in using MS Office Tools (Excel & Powerpoint).
5. Good communication skill
6. Highly motivated and open minded
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to email@example.com.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.