Officer, Partnership & Development Department
Position: Officer, Partnership & Development Department
• Make presentations and provide information about WWF-China initiatives and how Partnership & Development Department works topotential corporate partners and donors. Raise awareness of WWF’s work;
• Target potential donors and reach out to them. Buildrelationships with Local companies and maintain good relationships with them;
• Support Regional Manager in coordination with corporatepartners and other related work;
• Expand partnerships. Reach out to corporates, educationalorganizations, and NGOs, build relationships with them develop an information databasefor better partnership-building;
• Organize and facilitate fundraising campaigns and eventsthat involve existing and potential partners and donors;
• Maintain records of donor information as well as fundraisingevents, evaluate and analyze previous experience to develop successful fundraisingmodels for future use;
• Create and keep records of timely reports to demonstrateindividual and departmental fundraising performance and analyze related dataand information;
• Other tasks allocated by Line Manager.
• A bachelor’s degree isrequired. A master’s degree or overseas experience is preferred;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills inMandarin and English, other foreign language skills is a plus;
• Work experience in fundraising, developing andmaintaining partnership;
• Deep understanding of fundraising, business development,as well as internal and external communications;
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally, proposalwriting, policy analysis and information management;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, team work skillsincluding open mind, strategic thinking, self-motivated and capacity to meetdeadlines;
• Excellentstrategic and innovative skills to translate ideas into deliverables;
• Good current understanding of principles of relatedprogram;
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
• Candidatesshould send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CVin English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicatethe position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and pleaseindicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.