Officer, Partnership & Development Department
Main Responsibilities:• Make presentations and provide information about WWF- China initiatives and how Partnership & Development Department works to potential corporate partners and donors. Raise awareness of WWF’s work;
• Target potential donors and reach out to them. Build relationships with major donors or companies and maintain good relationships with them;
• Support Regional Manager in coordination with corporate partners and other related work;
• Expand partnerships. Reach out to corporates, educational organizations, and NGOs, build relationships with them develop an information database for better partnership-building;
• Organize and facilitate fundraising campaigns and events that involve existing and potential partners and donors;
• Maintain records of donor information as well as fundraising events, evaluate and analyze previous experience to develop successful fundraising models for future use;
• Create and keep records of timely reports to demonstrate individual and departmental fundraising performance and analyze related data and information;
• Other tasks allocated by Line Manager.
Qualifications:• A bachelor’s degree is required. A master’s degree or overseas experience is preferred;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English, other foreign language skills is a plus;
• Work experience in fundraising, developing and maintaining partnership;
• Deep understanding of fundraising, business development, as well as internal and external communications;
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally, proposal writing, policy analysis and information management;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, team work skills including open mind, strategic thinking, self-motivated and capacity to meet deadlines;
• Excellent strategic and innovative skills to translate ideas into deliverables;
• Good current understanding of principles of related program;
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
• Candidatesshould send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CVin English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicatethe position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and pleaseindicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.