Senior Program officer, Forest Practice
Position: Senior Program officer, Forest Practice, WWF China
Report to: Practice Head (Forests), WWF China
• Responsible for developing the work plan of programme and projects under the supervision of division head.
• Ensure good management and implementation projects.
• Maintain and develop partnership network with relevant governmental departments, local communities,consultants, academic institutions, companies, other groups, and others as required.
• Prepare and monitor the annual budget of project in collaboration with program staffs under the management of division head.
• Coordinating project related communication activities.
• Support the division head or manager to develop and implement related projects or project activities.
• Develop and maintains good internal and external relationships with donors and partners.
• Help to seek magnification and fund leverage opportunities.
• Perform other tasks as requested by line manager.
• Good knowledge of sustainable development and environment protection in China and globally;
• 3-5 years professional working experience;
• A Bachelor’s or above degree in relevant field, preferably on natural resources management;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Able to meet deadlines, and effectively prioritize under time constraints in the face of dynamic administrative, budget and political parameters;
WWF China started Forests Programme since from 1996. Now it has extended its scope to forest landscape restoration, sustainable forest management, green supply chain management,China’s responsible overseas investment, and sustainable consumption.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteriatogether with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of youremail and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.