Position Title: Executive Officer（行政专员）
Reports to: Senior Manager, Head of CEO office
1. Major Functions:
Together with other team members in CEO office, to support the Leadership Team (LT) in the fulfilment and execution of duties by providing the necessary administrative and secretarial support. To operate and perform to the highest professional standards, with considerable independence,diversified secretarial duties and designated administrative duties using initiative and judgment, high level organizational skills and knowledge of organizational policy.
2. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers and screens enquiries and correspondence in an appropriate manner, based on familiarity with subject matter, and refers others to appropriate staff member or department.
• Organizes,prioritizes and tracks agenda, meetings, appointments and paper flow and endeavors to streamline the workload and ensures timely responses to invitations and other requests.
• Organizes travel, including flights, accommodation and other logistics and coordinates and prepares documents related to and after the travel.
• Translates or arranges the translation of documents where necessary.
• Prepares itineraries for and receives WWF senior visitors as required. Accompanies senior visitors to meetings, and acts as guide and interpreter as required.
• Maintains an organized and effective filing system.
• Edits and in some cases drafts correspondence, presentations, reports and documents.
• Provides assist to the LT on support for meetings, conferences or specific subjects,coordinates and prepares all relevant documents and briefing packs.
• Accompany LT member to internal and external meetings, take meeting minutes and action points, keep track of the actions needed to be followed
• Undertakes other tasks as assigned by Senior Manager, head of CEO office.
3. Working Relationships:
Internal: Interacts with otherteam members in CEO office, LT team
External: Interacts withpartners, colleagues from WWF network and other visitors, as required, infulfilment of duties.
• Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline;
• Minimum two years’ work experience supporting a senior executive/manager and one-yearadministrative experience are preferred.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellentorganization skills, and experience of event and conference organizingpreferred;
• Meticulousattention to detail and follow-up with excellent organizational andprioritization skills;
• At easedealing with people and tasks at different levels;
• Responsive,efficient and a positive manner and the ability to work as part of a team;
• Capacityand willingness to take initiative;
• Aflexible working style, absolute discretion and unfailing diplomacy;
• Abilityto work well under pressure;
• Excellentcomputer skills;
• Excellentin English and Chinese verbal and written communications;
• Adheresto WWF values, which are knowledgeable, optimistic, determined and engaging.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.