HR Consultant (at least 3 months)
Position:HR Officer(at least 3 months)
Reporting to: HR
Carryout the following tasks to insure effective human resources management in WWF China; Support other HR related functions.
Performance Management and Training Development
• Participate in the performance process , collect and organize AIM data and documents;
• Support on logistic work of the training.
• Participate in the staff benefit program(eg. insurance management);
• Employee’s files management;
• Support department and organization activity.
• Ensure timely maintenance of all data and information of the current system;
• Follow up the preparation work before the system goes online;
• HR Report and Work force analysis;
• Other tasks allocated by HRD.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, junior or senior student, work at least three days a week.
• Good team spirit, well organized, can work under pressure and optimistic.
• Quick learner, and eager to work in NGO environment.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to email@example.com.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.