Officer, CPO Support Team
Title: Officer, CPO Support Team (专员，项目协调办)
Reports to: Director, CPO Support Team
• Project and program monitoring: support project teams on their monitoring plans’ design and implementation to ensure good quality and well implementation; provide trainings and review technical progress reports to ensure good quality and timely submission; maintain procedure of proposal co-sign, and facilitate quarterly proposal pipeline report collection.
• Organization monitoring: with guidance of line manager, update monitoring & evaluation system according to post 2020 strategy, set up overall conservation KPIs and ensure they are well reported timely.
• Program and project valuations: with guidance of line manager, design evaluation guideline including tools and procedures; plan, design, lead and coordinate the periodical evaluations for programs and projects.
• Management of procurement process: maintain efficient contract and supplier management system; promote relevant knowledge sharing within project teams; and also other tasks as required; promote sole source application process and build up trusted partner database.
• Project and program management standards: design and organize project management trainings and workshops.
• Project management system: maintain data update in INSIGHT system; assist to develop and maintain project management system.
• Knowledge Management: Support the establishment and maintain a WWF China knowledge management system, including but not limited to, Intranet, internal common platform, tracking of historical knowledge, by working closely with Practices and Operations teams.
• Complete other assignment as requested by the supervisor.
• Bachelor degree or above in related field.
• At least three years working experience on database administration or project management.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively.
• Good at time management and work effectively to meet the deadline under pressure.
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with Excel.
• Good written and oral skills in English and Chinese.
• Adherence to WWF Values.
This position is under the Chief Program Officer’s support team. He/ She needs to:
• Regularly contact with other Supporting Team members.
• Closely working with Practice Heads and other related Practice staff.
• Regular contact with WWF China LT and MT members.
• Regular contact with M&E staff in other WWF Offices.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.