Assistant Officer, Brand & Communications
Title: Assistant Officer, Brand & Communications (助理专员，品牌传播)
Reports to: Manager, Brand &Communications
Responsible for implementing communication related work with the focus in digital, both domestic and international, developing and assuring the quality of organizational level communications products under the Communication Team. Support to implement overall communication strategies and work plan, including advertising, campaigns and branding events, providing creative support to major campaigns and programs, fostering relationships with creative agencies, media, etc.
• Coordinate, collaborate with Media Manager and communications team, develop media public communication strategy.
• Help to continually implement the organization’s media communications strategy.
• Implement digital communication and digital channel management.
• Support to develop and manage media relationship.
• Under the overall strategy of Communication, day-to-day manage the WWF website and other online account.
• Responsibility for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms.
• Manage the translation of press releases, web articles in collaboration with other communications staff in WWF Network.
• Take control of the on-line communications to promote the service and its accomplishments to the target audience.
• Responsible for supporting and developing new ideas of digital communication and event, and assist the team with digital means in fundraising, campaigns and branding, etc.
• Timely prepare and deliver documentations and reports related to digital and support to prepare and deliver other communication documentations and reports.
• Other tasks allocated by Head of PED.
• University degree or above, in media, journalism, communications or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in related field relevant to this position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing/corporate and public relations communications.
• Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience in management of media/social media channel development and management is an advantage.
• Basic understanding of technical online communications, including H5 knowledge and understanding of design.
• Good understanding features of different social media platforms.
• Good current understanding of WWF China/OPF and environmental conservation issues.
• Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
• Quick to learn new things, particularly on the technical side.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.