Program Officer, Climate & Energy
Title: Program Officer, Climate & Energy (项目专员，气候与能源)
Reports to: Practice Head, C&E and Green Finance
• Develop the strategy, work planand budget for WWF China South-South Cooperation project;
• Provide South-South Cooperation related research and policy recommendation;
• Work with WWF Network and other key international stakeholders on renewable energy and global best practices;
• Develop and maintain partnership with research institutes, relevant government agencies, NGOs,media, and businesses in China;
• Support the development of funding opportunities for WWF China South-South Cooperation as part of a wider climate change fundraising program;
• Organize meetings, interviews,workshops, visits defined in the strategy and work plans;
• Others as required and assigned by the Manager or Practice Head.
• Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in climate & energy or environment related fields;
• Undergraduate degree (Master’sdegree preferred) in related area;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English;
• Excellent presentation,communication and facilitation skills;
• High level of competence in project management, partnership development, communications, corporate and public relations communications;
• Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines;
• Good current understanding of principles of related program;
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
This is for South-South Cooperation program under WWF Climate & Energy and Green Finance practice. South-South Cooperation officer needs to work closely with team members, and to frequently contact with head of Climate and Energy and Green Finance Practice. Frequent interaction with colleagues from other divisions, Practices, and WWF Network is also needed.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the cover letter.