Program Officer, Climate & Energy
Title: Program Officer, Climate & Energy (项目专员，气候与能源)
Reports to: Practice Head, C&E and Green Finance
• Develop the strategy, work planand budget for WWF China South-South Cooperation project;
• Provide South-South Cooperationrelated research and policy recommendation;
• Work with WWF Network and otherkey international stakeholders on renewable energy and global best practices;
• Develop and maintainpartnership with research institutes, relevant government agencies, NGOs,media, and businesses in China;
• Support the development offunding opportunities for WWF China South-South Cooperation as part of a widerclimate change fundraising program;
• Organize meetings, interviews,workshops, visits defined in the strategy and work plans;
• Others as required and assignedby the Manager or Practice Head.
• Minimum of 2 years’ workexperience in climate & energy or environment related fields;
• Undergraduate degree (Master’sdegree preferred) in related area;
• Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills in Mandarin and English;
• Excellent presentation,communication and facilitation skills;
• High level of competence inproject management, partnership development, communications, corporate andpublic relations communications;
• Excellent inter-personalskills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, openmind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines;
• Good current understanding ofprinciples of related program;
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
Thisis for South-South Cooperation program under WWF Climate & Energy and GreenFinance practice. South-South Cooperation officer needs to work closely withteam members, and to frequently contact with head of Climate and Energy andGreen Finance Practice. Frequent interaction with colleagues from otherdivisions, Practices, and WWF Network is also needed.
• Candidates should send a coverletter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English andChinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the positionyou are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate yoursalary expectation within the cover letter.