Assistant Program Officer, Climate & Energy
Title: Assistant Program Officer, Climate & Energy (助理项目专员，气候与能源)
Reports to: Practice Head, C&E and Green Finance
• Assist the supervisor todevelop the strategy, work plan and budget for WWF China Business engagementwork;
• Provide support to conduct relatedresearch, policy recommendation and organize meetings, interviews, workshops,visits defined in the strategy and work plans;
• Develop the project contractsto partners/consultants following WWF’s regulation;
• Support supervisor to developand maintain partnership with research institutes, relevant governmentagencies, NGOs, media, and businesses in China;
• Support the development offunding opportunities for WWF China South-South Cooperation as part of a widerclimate change fundraising program;
• Support project informationcollection from partners and offices and prepare quarterly and yearly summaryor communication materials;
• Support to maintaincommunications and interactions among companies, government agencies, otherorganizations and WWF network;
• Others as required and assignedby the Manager or Practice Head.
• Good understanding of climate& energy or environment related fields;
• Undergraduate degree (Master’sdegree preferred) in related area;
• Excellent written and verbal communicationskills in Mandarin and English;
• Excellent presentation,communication and facilitation skills;
• High level of competence inproject management, partnership development, communications, corporate andpublic relations communications;
• Excellent inter-personalskills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, openmind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines;
• Good current understanding ofprinciples of related program;
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
Thisis for Business Engagement program under WWF Climate & Energy and GreenFinance practice. The related projects including Climate Savers, Science BasedTarget, Climate Solvers, corporate RE sourcing, green supply chain, industrygreen transition & upgrade et al. The assistant officer needs to workclosely with team members, interaction with colleagues from other divisions,Practices, and WWF Network is also needed.
• Candidates should send a coverletter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English andChinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the positionyou are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate yoursalary expectation within the cover letter.