Assistant Officer, CPO Support Team
Title: Assistant Officer, CPO Support Team (助理专员，项目协调办)
Reportsto: Director,CPO Support Team
Ensure that appropriateprogrammatic administration, communication and operational support is providedto Chief Program Officer’s Support Team, and work closely with program teams.
• Assists Chief Program Officeron calendar management, travel arrangements, and reimbursement, etc.
• Undertakes the CPO SupportTeam’s administrative affairs including contracts management, translation,meeting organization, and other routine administrative work.
• Assists supervisor tocoordinate with different program teams on program management, periodical dataanalysis, and any other coordination issues.
• Prepares communication relateddocuments.
• Prepares itineraries for andreceives WWF senior visitors as required.
• Edits and in some cases draftscorrespondence, presentations and documents.
• Supports M&E officer onmaintain contract database through procurement procedure.
• Undertakes other tasks asassigned by Director, CPO Support Team.
Internal: Interacts with otherteam members in CPO Support Team, and other conservation’s practices.
External: Interacts withpartners, donors and visitors, as required, in fulfilment of duties.
• Bachelor degree or above inrelated field.
• Experience on programadministration and conference organizing are highly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skillsand ability to work independently and in a team.
• Ability to learn in a rapidlychanging environment, and willingness to update professional knowledge andskills.
• Excellent computer skills andfamiliarity with Excel.
• Proficient in English andChinese, both writing and communication skills.
Chief Program Officer’s SupportTeam is a unit to support CPO to fulfill his duties, and working areas maycover but not limited to project management (proposal development &fundraising, monitoring & evaluation, implementation), strategy development& innovation, management, cross-team coordination, and knowledgemanagement.
• Candidates should send a cover letteraddressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese asemail attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position youare applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salaryexpectation within the cover letter.