Officer, Organizational Development
Title: Officer, Organizational Development (专员，机构发展)
Reports to: Senior Manager, Organizational Development
• To assist the OD strategydevelopment including OD objectives, annual workplan, facilitate organizationaltransition and change process, ensure that the OD strategy is fully embedded inand supportive to the organizational strategy 2020 version 2.0.
• Identify and develop internalcommunication mechanism to promote organizational culture or assistorganizational transition and change process, ensuring full understanding,engagement and support from staff throughout the change process.
• To keep track of OD working plan,monitoring, assessing the progress, performance, with KPIs to ensure effectiveand measurable outcomes, monitoring result is shared with Line managerregularly to provide an overview of implementation at the high level.
• Facilitate and manage OD workplanand its monitoring KPIs;
• To design programs to promoteorganizational culture such as culture survey, Retreat and Learning Week,etc.,), to assess the change progress and organizational culture change;
• Develop internal and externalcommunications tools throughout the transition and change process, ensure thetools are user friendly and adaptive, collect content, feedback, from variousteams and staff;
• Engage the Change Team and regularlyshare issues, progress, performances, with the LT and MT and collect staff’sfeedback on the change process with senior management teams;
• Assist in monitoring andassessing the implementation of the new Strategy, timely reflect keyperformance issues, KPI results to Line Manager for management decisions;
• Support Operations in deliverystructures with clear roles and responsibilities throughout the transition andchange process;
• Facilitates close dialoguesamong staff members internally and externally with the Network OD community,share change process, milestones with staff and partners periodically.
• Report to the Head of OD andwork closely with the Change Team and other teams in WWF China;
• Support and work with theNetwork OD community, OD donor offices, exchange progress, knowledge,experience and lessons learnt.
• Regularly interact with otherNGOs peers, local partners and Chinese OD communities.
• BA or Master or relevant degreein related area (MBA, international business, environment science ordevelopment) is preferred.
• At least 2 years experiences,with personal involvement in organization development or performancemanagement, strategy management, process management.
• Excellent communicator, strongwork ethic, the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Detail-focused, enthusiastic,ambitious and self-motivated.
• Strong business knowledge,professional presentation skills and good problem solving abilities.
• Computer experience inMicrosoft Office.
• Proficiency in Mandarin andEnglish.
• Candidates should send a coverletter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English andChinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the positionyou are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate yoursalary expectation within the cover letter.