Senior Program Officer, Markets
Title: Senior Program Officer,Markets (高级项目专员，市场绿色转型)
Reports to: Senior Program Manager, Markets
• Lead the engagement of citiesand provinces for plastic pollution project with support of related linemanager.
• Support line manager forsuccessful implementation and development of the project, especially engagingstakeholders that are critical for debris management in cities and countryside.
• Help the project development onstrategic partners and donors network.
• Taking relative responsibilityfor project, activities and subordinate staff in multi-stakeholders engagementin sustainable consumption to implement strategy of Markets Practice.
• Ensure good management andimplementation projects.
• Support the division head or linemanager to develop and implement related projects or project activities.
• Other duties as requested byManager.
• Master or relevant degree in related area is preferred.
• At least 5 years workexperiences.
• Excellent communicator, strongwork ethic, the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Detail-focused, enthusiastic,ambitious and self-motivated.
• Strong professionalpresentation skills and good problem solving abilities.
• Computer experience inMicrosoft Office.
• Good communication skills,communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Proficiency in Mandarin andEnglish.
• Adaptive to frequent fieldtravel.
• Dynamic, creative, proactive,credible, accountable and outgoing personality and commitment to natureconservation.
This is for reduction ofplastic pollution to oceans from China under WWF China Priority Project –Sustainable Consumption. The Senior Program Officer needs to closely work withthe team members of the Priority Project internally and approach externalpartners and targeted stakeholders. Furthermore the Senior Program Officer willclosely contact with donors/funding agencies, government officials, researchinstitutions and universities. And the program officer needs to frequentlycontact with other agencies and offices in WWF network for projects of plasticpollution reduction and other projects associated with city engagement forsustainable consumption as well as media agencies.