Officer, Brand & Communications
Reportsto: Senior Officer, Brand & Communication
The WWF China Brand Officer is responsible for implementing the WWF China’s brand strategies and work plan, developing advertisement campaigns and branding events, providing creative support to major campaigns and programmes, fostering relationships with creative agencies, media, media buyers, fostering adoption and alignment of WWF brand guide lines and values among staff, and creating standard brand tools and products.
Key Responsibility of Position:
Standard brand management in office
1. Managing brand check for office;
2. Organizing brand training for WW China staff;
3. Building alignment of all staff with brand values and positioning, through various staff engagement tools and events;
4. Creating standard branding products and contents such as PPT template, WWF China introslides, etc, based on the practical needs from the office;
5. Evolve the WWF China’s brand guide lines to ensure they deliver a stronger brand experience internally and externally.
Organizing advertisement campaigns and branding events, and providing creative support to major campaigns and programmes
1. Developing and implementing advertisement campaigns according to WWF China communications marketing and conservation strategies;
2. Developing creative contents and products such as infographics, videos, banners, posters etc in support of priority programmes;
3. Planning and executing marketing events to raise WWF brand awareness, and demonstrate WWF’s thought-leadership and engaging power.
Developing and expanding relationship with creative partners and media channels for the creation, publication and promotion of WWF brand
1. Working with team lead, mapping out key players and strategic partners for the creation, publication and promotion of brand contents;
2. Developing and expanding relations with creative agencies, media, media buyers to maximize brand exposure;
3. Actively seek for new approaches/channels to engage & interact with stakeholders (audience development & dialogue).
Engaged in brand researches and surveys;
Producegive-away’s and other communications products
1. Develop celebrity ambassador pool according to strategy;
2. Organize celebrity engagement activities in support of WWF programmes and campaigns;
3. Maintain cooperative relationship with celebrities and agencies, through weibo interaction, regular updates, etc.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members. Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF/OPF colleagues; and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, celebrities, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1. At least 3-year working experience in brand and marketing in multinational companies or international organizations;
2. Ability to think strategically, creatively and laterally;
3. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
4. Native Chinese with excellent Chinese and English speaking/writing skills;
5. Good team worker, good at leveraging resources;
6. Demonstrated ability to multi-tasking and manage priorities and deadlines.
At least university degree, in marketing, communications and other related field.
1.Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2.Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email andsend them in attachment.