Program Manager, Markets
Reports to: Practice Head, WWF China
1. Liaise and manage critical partners of Markets Practice, such as leading companies inecommerce and tourism.
2. Responsible for managing project of collection of idle clothes.
3. Liaise and manage to strengthen relations with key internal and external partners, like WWF communication teams, Chinese industrial associations of textile, circular economy and tourism and leading companies in the sectors, as well as other NGOs, Donors and associate committees.
4. Assist and coordinate with relevant offices in the network to run the Markets Practice in China in more effective ways to have more significant impacts for sustainable consumption in China and more responsible supply chains for the key corporate partners.
1. Maintain and develop partnership network with influential organizations, especially the keycorporate partners, consultants, academic institutions, other NGOs, and other international organizations.
2. Lead the collection, analysis, coordination, to promote and profile the programme within or out of WWF, including:
· Programme profiles, Q and As, issue papers,achievement highlights and briefs.
· Programme information for WWF Network.
3. Stakeholders/partners management both internally and externally with an ability to think strategically, creatively and laterally.
4. Adequate interpersonal skills, ability to work alone and in a team with other staff in achieving common goals and ability to work hard and meet deadlines.
5. Responsible for the project management including budget and internal and external reporting that belongs to waste management especially idle clothes collection in China.
6. Perform other tasks as requested by Head of Markets Practice.
7. Coordinate and support Practice Head to fulfil people management and coach focus on talent development and competency development of staffs.
1. Internal: Primary supervisor is Head of Markets Practice, WWF China. Regularly contact Communication Team. Occasionally contact with other members WWF Programme, PED, ODD department, and Operation teams.
2. External: Regular interaction with key industries and consumers engagement partners, localcivil societies and government agencies.
1.At least 5 years experiences in business, experiences of key accounts management are preferred.
2. Excellent inter personal, diplomatic skills and good team worker.
3. Good experiences in developing partnership with medias, academies, industrial associations, government agencies.
4. Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
5. Excellent English and Chinese in writing, speaking, and reading.
6. Willingness to update professional knowledge and skills in conservation.
7. Strong project management skills, results orientation.
8. Experience of working in an international context and the ability to respect and work well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
9. MBA is preferred.
10. Adheresto WWF’s values
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.