Senior Program Manager, Regional Development
Reports to: Regional Head
1. Take overall responsibility and managerial role in the development and implementation of Beijing regional project, including but not limited to project proposal development, budgeting, work plan development, M&E.
2. Responsible for successful project development and implementation of Beijing regional program, project scope should include sustainable development, Beijing 2020 Olympic Games, Xiongan new area, plastic reduction, eco-insurance, low carbon city development and other cooperation platforms, ocean, wildlife,forest,water protection.
3. Liaises and account manages to strengthen relations with government, academia, association, other NGOs, donors and other partners.
4. Coordinates with relevant practice team of WWF China to ensure the delivery of committed program outcomes.
5. Coordinates with relevant teams to ensure effective project communications within and/or beyond WWF China.
6. Responsible for the development of related fundraising proposal.
7. Manager the Beijing regional project team
8. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
• Bachelor’s or above degree in relevant field.
• 12+ years working experiences inrelated area.
• Good relationship with associations, research institutions, local communities and working ability.
• Good communication skills, communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality with good communication skills.
• Good command of English. Excellent English and Chinese in writing, speaking and reading.
• Willingness to update professional knowledge and skills.
• Excellent inter personal, diplomatic skills and good team worker.
• Strong project management skills, results orientation.
• Experience of working in an international context and the ability to respect and work well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Adheres to WWF’s values
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.