Responsiblefor full spectrum of Accounts Payable (AP) and GL functions, including AP process, GL journals, reconcile between Oracle Modules, monthly COB, trial balance analysis, preparation of financial statement and analysis, financial budgeting and forecasts.
1. Implement and maintain sound financial policies and procedures in accordance with WWF International and donor requirements.
2. Ensure Oracle smooth implementation & coordination in the office for the AP/GL/CM modules.
3. Vouchers review and posting in Oracle for payments, accounts payable and general transfer journals. Ensure that all invoices and payment are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Process AP/GL data entry in Oracle system, control Accounts Payable and coordinate with project finance functions.
5. In charge of entries of general accruals, prepayment/deferred expenses, other receivables/payables, and foreign exchange revaluation.
6. Calculation/Submission of individual income tax(labor service/other income) & stamp duty.
7. Payroll reconciliation, upload to Oracle system and co-ordination with HR department.
8. Monthly AP accounts closing and reconciliations. Grants/GL/AP Reconcile and Checking listing.
9. Train other project staff on WWF financial procedures and policies.
10. Cooperation with other functions on general accounting issues. Liaison with external auditor for financial statements auditing upon all general accounting affairs.
11. Preparation of financial statement and analysis, financial budgeting and forecasts. Provide specific report and analysis to assist management decision.
12. Perform other tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Internal: Works closely with GA accountants and Project Finance Officers. Some contacts with WWF Network, specifically WWF International Finance departments.
2. External: Interact with banks, third parties, internal/external auditors and tax authorities.
1. University graduate with financing/business qualification and at least 5 year experience in multinational company and at least 2 year at supervisor/manager position.
2. Qualified at least as senior accountant holder, CPA is preferred.
3. Skilled accounting software and ERP system, Oracle or SAP operation preferred.
4. Strong analytical skills and computer skills including MS professional.
5. Good communication skills and able to work under pressure, able to work independently and team effectively.
6. Skilled written English and oral English is good.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.