Senior Program Manager, Climate & Energy
Reports to: Practice Head, Climate & Energy and Green Finance
• Lead climate business engagement & other related projects, including strategy setup, staff management, donor communication.
• Explore funding opportunities and design new projects under business engagement & other related field.
• Develop and maintain the partner ships with business sector, industry associations, related government agencies, academic institutions, donors and NGO peers.
• Supervise and support climate business engagement & other related team members to achieve their target.
• Coordinate and support C&E and Green Finance Practice Head to make AIM review and communication one by one with teammates.
• Support C&E and Green Finance Practice Head to fulfil people management and coach focus on talent development and competency development of staffs.
• Provide other divisions with climate business engagement & other related practices and experiences.
• Perform other duties related to the organization and operation of C&E Practice as requested by the Head of C&E and Green Finance Practice.
• Under graduate degree (Master’s degree preferred) in related area.
• At least 7 years experiences in related area, 3 years in managerial role is preferred.
• Demonstrated skills of working with industries, government, research institutions, NGOs and other important stakeholders;
•Demonstrated knowledge of climate in general and key industries including but not limited to energy;
• Good communication skills, communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
• Willingness to update professional knowledge and skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic skills and good team player.
• Strategic thinkin.
• Experience of working in an international context and the ability to respect and work well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Adhere to WWF’s values.
This is for Climate & Energy program under WWF Climate & Energy and Green Finance practice. The major sub-projects includes but not limited to Science Based Target, Climate Savers, Climate Solvers, Green Industry Transition, and Corporate Renewable Sourcing. Climate & Energy senior manager needs work closely with team members, and to frequently contact with head of Climate and Energy and Green Finance Practice. Frequent interaction with colleagues from other divisions, Practices, and WWF Network is also needed.
• Candidates should send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria together with a CV in English and Chinese as email attachments to HR@wwfchina.org.
• Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email and please indicate your salary expectation within the coverletter.