Senior Program Officer, Water
Title: Senior Program Officer, Water
Reports to: Deputy Practice Head, Water
• Coordinate with differentstakeholders for the smooth implementation and feedback from suppliers topartners, and to create and maintain database.
• Develop the annual work plansand budgets of relevant project implementation.
• Prepare the financial andtechnical reports as required.
• Assist the colleagues tomaintain the focal partnership for engagement activities relevant to citizenscientists and civil river chiefs.
• Assist the leader to facilitatethe multi-stakeholder engagement for larger impact through strategies toactions;
• Study on the challenges andopportunities of multi-stakeholder involved bankable water projects with basincases.
• Establish the regular workingmechanism with relevant stakeholders and advisors, ensuring timelycommunications and building capacities of the team.
• Fulfill any other related tasksrequired by the supervisor.
• 6+ years working experiences,university degree and above
• Proven track record of managinginternal and external stakeholders to influence and drive change.
• Good knowledge of the major basins’ environment,community and sustainable development issues.
• Good communications skills with both mediaand local governments.
• Strong coordination and working withteams experience
• Creative and outgoing personality,with a deep commitment to nature conservation.
• Strong coordination, management andcommunication skills in English and Chinese (spoken, reading and written).
• Good computer skills (MS Office,Email, Internet) and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to newassignments and developments.
• Adheres to WWF’s values.
This is for STP (SustainabilityTraining Program) under WWF Freshwater Practice team. This Senior Program Officer needs to workclosely with the project finance officers, also needs to maintain a goodcommunications and interactions with other department like Corporate Engagementand Public Engagement departments within WWF China, and closely withdonors/funding agencies, governments, research institutions, financialinstitutions, companies and other organizations, as well as WWF network.