Senior Program Manager, Forest
Report to: Practice Head, Forest
Duties include, but not limited to:
· Lead the portfolios forest related supply chain , WWF China, serveas a China focal point of this global initiatives, and maintain the well communication with the WWF network;
· Work with team members to develop and implement green supply chain strategies, annual targets and work plans, and contribute to the overall development of Forest Practice in WWF China;
· Promote responsible sourcing, and build the partnership with key industrial players, provide technical supports on purchasing policies and actions;
· Design and oversee the public campaigns on sustainable consumption of forest products;
· Ensure the submission of internal project progress reports, financial report, and funding proposals as required;
· Identify and track emerging new environment issues and trends in forest sector;
· Raise fund to support the programmatic objectives of WWF-China Forest Practice;
· Represents WWF-China at meetings, external workshops and conferences;
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Good knowledge of global forest issues relevant to soft commodities;
· A minimum of 8 years program or other working professional experience, cross business and non-government organization;
· A Bachelor’s orabove degree in relevant field such as business and supply chain management;
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
· Able to meet deadlines, and effectively prioritize under time constraints in the face of dynamic administrative, budget and political parameters;
· High-level of interpersonal, diplomatic and negotiation skills, and ability to interface and collaborate effectively with internal and external partners and organizations;
· Experience working within a large and complex organization across geographical, cultural and language boundaries.
Thisis for Forests Practice under WWF China. WWF China set Forests Programme since from 1996. Now it has extended its scope to forest landscape restoration,sustainable forest management, green supply chain management, China’s responsible overseas investment, and sustainable consumption. The programme manager will be on behalf of the practice and lead the key portfolios.
Contact information:Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be indicated "Web+Job Title+Name+Expected City of Work".