Program Manager, C&E and Green Finance
Reports to: Practice Head, C&E and Green Finance
• Drive goals of the C&E and Green Finance Practice by successful deployment of bankable projects between China and other countries and mobilization of resources for the C&E and Green Finance Practice.
• Manage project pool of potential bankable projects coordinating with government stakeholders in partner countries and China to assess bankability, deployment period, associated supportive policies, project structure and technology providers, prioritizing high-potential projects and driving them towards expedited deployment.
• Working across governments, private sector stakeholders, financiers and country teamsto match project parameters to technology providers and financing organizations(including funds and banks), and develop technical structures supporting project deployment.
• Lead and support development of proposals, presentations, and technical papers for bankable project financing, pitching to governments and private sector stakeholders and financiers, for resource mobilization efforts associated with bankable projects (financing) and program development (grants).
• Support the development and implementation of one or multiple component(s) /workstream(s) within a related Practice program and provides technical input to deliver a portfolio of services under the guidance of a supervisor.
• University degree (Master preferred) in finance / economics, public policy, international development, engineering, business administration and / or other related disciplines related to project development in developing counties.
• At least 5-year work experience of professional experience in project management and financing, and 1-2 years of international experience with a public orprivate sector preferred.
• Documented experience of financial/ business models for the deployment of capitalurban/ energy/ infrastructure projects, sustainable renewable energy resources, mini-grids and off-grid electrification, sustainable cities.
• Technical understanding of specific policies, regulations and market barriers asapplicable to on-grid and off-grid renewable energy in a developing country context; and up-to-date knowledge of global technology trends in cleantech markets.
• Experience in managing projects and budgets across project cycles and reporting against log frames and budgets.
• Experience of working in the context of multicultural teams.
• Fluent English speaking/ writing.
• Basic competency of project management.
• Adaptive to travel.
This is for C&E and Green Finance under WWF China Conservation Program.
Program Manager needs to frequently contact with project financial officer and other WWF China teams. And also needs to occasionally contact with communication staff when needed.
Furthermore, Program Manager will closely contact with donors/ funding agencies, government officials, banks and financial institutions in China and around the world. And the program Manager needs to frequently contact with other agencies and offices in WWF network.
Contact information:Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be indicated "Web+Job Title+Name+Expected City of Work".