(Senior) Officer, Brand & Communications
Position: (Senior)Officer, Brand &Communications
Report to: Manager, Brand & Communications
Dept.: Public Engagement
The (Senior)Officer, Brand& Communications will be responsible for implement program communication works together with program teams, both domestic and international, developing and assuring the quality of communications products under program and communication strategy.
1. Support the designing, coordinating and implementation of the strategy and work plan of program communications.
2. Implement the day-to-day program communication plan.
3. Help to initiate and develop new ideas of program events, and coordinate with fundraising and other actions.
4. Support to develop and manage media channels and relationship.
5. Support to develop and implement branding strategy of WWF China/OPF.
6. Produce key WWF China/OPF publications and communication materials from program.
7. Timely prepare and deliver documentations and reports related to program communicatio.
8. Maintain a good communications and interactions with other department within PED, and keep good and smoothly communication with teams of WWF China/OPF, and among government agencies,research institutions, companies and other organizations, as well as WWF network.
9. Other tasks allocated by the Head of Media & Event Department.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members. Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF/OPF colleagues;and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1.University degree or above, in media, journalism, communications, conservation or related field.
2.Minimum of 2years’ work experience in related field relevantto this position.
3.Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
4.Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing/corporate and public relations communications.
5.Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience inmanagement of media channel development and management is an advantage.
6.Good current understanding of WWF China/OPF and environmental conservation issues.
7.Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
8.Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative andmeet deadlines.
9.Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.
Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be indicated "Web+Job Title+Name+Expected City of Work".