Senior Officer, Partnership & Development
Position: Senior Officer,Partnership & Development
· Develops, plans and implements oversight of new and ongoing projects and grants. Works with project personnel, grantees,consultants, and others to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting. Develops and analyzes project operating plans and grant budgets.
· Researches and develops fundraising proposals and plans for funding from private sectors on transformational collaboration and/orcause marketing events. Prepares and finalizes scopes of work, budgets, and administrative information for contracts and to ensure compliance with donor requirements.
· Manages administrative functions to support project management by responding to requests for oral and written information. Works directly with project personnel, grantees, donors, consultants, and others to facilitate coordination, communication, and regular reporting.
· Reviews the performance outcomes and status of allactivities and evaluates and reports these results, as well as recommendations for corrective action. May travel to project sites to monitor and evaluate project progress and reports back, verbally and in writing.
· Participates in stake holder and partner group meetings.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelor’s degree is required.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience including corporate engagement required. Working experiences at consulting agency ispreferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of fundraising, budgeting,and monitoring donor compliance needed.
· Excellent organizational skills, research and writing skills in both CN&EN required.
· Strong analytical and project management skills.
· Ability to operate with independence, underpressure, to meet deadlines and commitments.
· Ability to work on initiatives with multiple and competing priorities.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work effectively as a team member with awide range of individuals, possibly across cultures and time zones.
· Excellent inter-personal skills, team work skills including open mind, strategic thinking, self-motivated and capacity to meetdeadlines.
· Excellent strategic and innovative skills to translate ideas into deliverables.
· Adhere to WWF’s values.
Contact information:Candidates should send a cover letter, a CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject should be indicated "Web+Job Title+Name+Expected City of Work".