(Senior) Officer, Water
Title: (Sr.)Officer, Water （高级) 项目专员，水资源
Reports to: Director of Water Practice, Habitats and species
· Implementthe projects related to habitats and species in Central Yangtze Basin, mainlyin Hubei and Anhui Provinces. Assisting the Director of Water Practice,Habitats and Species on project management.
MAJORDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Implementwork plan on the new wetland conservation strategy in Central Yangtze Basin;
2. Buildpartnership for the project, including governmental, academic, etc.;
3. Prepare proposals, reports, budgets and any documents related to theproject;
4. Actively seek fund raising opportunities;
5. Support the regional head on events in Wuhan;
6. Fulfill any other related tasks required by thesupervisor.
Internal: Work closely with the team in the Water Practice,regional head of Wuhan, regular contact with program officers of other teams, suchas Wildlife Practice and Communications etc, occasional interactions with advisorsand consultants;
External: working with the relatedstakeholders in forestry / wetland sector, water resources, includinggovernmental departments, academic institutions, other NGOs, etc.; Liaise withexternal partners, external consultants and other stakeholders.
· Atleast 3 years’ relevant working experience.
· Master’ degree in Environment/Conservationpreferred.
· Provenacademic capacities for related fields
· Competent knowledge of theinternational environment, conservation and/or sustainable development issues
· Goodcoordination, management and communication skills (spoken, reading and written(English and Chinese).
· Fastlearner and good facilitator.
· Capable to work in field and rough conditions
· Strongcoordination and working with teams experience
· Passionate,with a deep commitment to nature conservation.
· Goodcomputer skills (MS Office, Email, Internet)
· Abilityto quickly adapt to new assignments and developments.
· Goodmulti-tasking skills