Program Officer, Ocean
Title: Program Officer, Ocean
Reports to: Program Manager, Ocean
• Lead and coordinate the development of the grant making policy, procedure andtemplates.
• Support the proposal selection, contracting, evaluation, organizing trainings andworkshops and communicate work of Blue Planet Fund.
• Prepare documentation of Blue Planet Fund, such as Technical Progress Report, workshopand meetings minutes, strategic plan.
• Assist communication with WWF network, external experts, as well as media and public
• Perform other tasks as requested by the Ocean program manager.
• At least Master degree or 2 years working experience. Additional knowledge on granting system is highly valued.
• Experience in project monitoring and evaluation are preferred.
• Experience of independent project management is preferred.
• Good coordination, communication and interpersonal skills.
• A high degree of personal integrity and commitment to conservation.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
The Ocean Practice is a newly established team for ocean conservation work in China. It aims to scale up the conservation effort in China for sustainable fisheries,resilient coast and reducing marine plastic.