Program Officer, Water/项目官员，水资源
Title: Program Officer, Water/项目官员，水资源
Reports to: Program Manager, Water
· Project implementation for the water stewardship programme in textile, hotel, and electronic sectors.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepareannual work planand budget
- Work with partners, vendors and consultants to make sure the project is delivered according to work plan
- Prepare reports and communications materials to make sure the project progress is well communicated to donors
- Project administration work including signing contract, financial paper work etc.
Programme development (20%)
- Assist programme manager for new donors and partner development through desk research etc
- Assist withproposal development
Internal:Work closely with programme manager, other water stewardship team members and consultants, as well as WWF network shareholders; may work in collaboration with other teams within and outside Water Practice.
External: Serve as the implementation focal point of partner brands; work with stakeholders of the related industries, including but not limited to industrial associations, academic institutions, brands, NGOs
· Above 2 years working experience relevant to business sustainability, water conservation, CSR, communications etc.;
· Master degree in a relevant discipline: Environmental science and policy, Sustainability, Communications, etc.;
· Strong communications skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese;
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise various tasks with different deadlines;
· Passionate and committed to nature conservation;
· Necessary computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc,);
· Knowledge of textile, hotel and agriculture sectors will be preferred
CONTACT: Please send your resume and a cover letter (in both Chinese and English)to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.