Reports to: Finance Manager
Location: WWF China Beijing OfficeMain Responsibilities:
1. Manage supplier and bank information database.
2. Assist with AR to settlement of exchange.
3. Individual Income Tax filling.
4. Outstanding invoice register and management.
5. Staff signature record management.
6. Delegation of Authority (DOA) original filing.
7. Other tasks assigned by Finance Director.
8. Job rotation is required during the service period and all rotation assigned by Finance Director.
1. A university degree in finance, accounting or business administration.
2. Excellent command of English and Chinese (written and spoken).
3. Excellent inter-personal and team work skills, including ability to communicate internally.
4. The successful candidate will not only be meticulous and thorough, with a keen attention to detail, but will also be able to recommend changes and provide solutions to benefit both the unit and organization.
CONTACT: Please send your resume and a cover letter (in both Chinese and English)to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.