Manager, Partnership and Development
Position: Manager, Partnership and Development
Report to: Director, Partnership and Development
This position is responsible for developing and marketing the partnership engagement product portfolio that fit to regional situation, deploy related standards,policies and processes for partnership engagement and accomplish fundraising target.
• Develop fundraising and social marketing strategies for WWF North China and support the organizational development from marketing side;
• Develop new marketing products and tools to maximize revenue to sustain the environmental and conservation work represented by WWF China;
• Support high-level engagement of business leaders benefiting WWF China’s conservation and fundraising goals;
• Assist Partnership and Development Director to develop SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) for whole development team;
• Keep a high quality pipeline of project sponsorship proposals in coordination with WWF conservation program teams;
• Manage current and initiate new relationships with partners and engagement/fundraising events; And act as key execution contact for relationship maintenance with partners.
• Build WWF reputation on business engagement among the business community to increase their support;
• Perform other duties as required.
Internal: Members of Partnership and Development Department; Conservation and Public Engagement teams; Partnership and Development departments of WWF International and related WWF network offices.
External: multinational and local Chinese companies; NGOs, agencies and associates based in South China and other key account assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum 10 years working experience in marketing, business development or Corporate Social Responsibility and NGO background is a must. Experience in working or collaborating with high level management in organization is a plus.
• Good communication and coordination skills with corporate partners as well as with WWF network.
• Professional presentation skills and good problem-solving abilities.
• Detail-focused, enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated.
• Proficiency in Mandarin and English.
• Bachelor or above, marketing related major is preferable.
CONTACT: Please send your resume and a cover letter (in both Chinese and English)to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.