Program Manager, Regional Development
Title: Program Manager, Regional Development 项目经理，区域发展(大湾区项目)
Reports to: Regional Head
1. Take overall responsibility andmanagerial role in the development and implementation of Greater Bay Areaproject, including but not limited to project proposal development, budgeting,work plan development, M&E.
2. Responsible for successful projectdevelopment and implementation of Greater Bay Area program, project scopeshould include sustainable development, policy analysis, low carbon citydevelopment, ocean protection, wildlife protection.
3. Liaises and account manages tostrengthen relations with government, academia, other NGOs, donors and otherpartners.
4. Coordinates with relevantpractice team of WWF China to ensure the delivery of committed program outcomes.
5. Coordinates with relevant teamsto ensure effective project communications within and/or beyond WWF China.
6. Responsible for the developmentof related fundraising proposal.
7. Manager the GBA project team.
Qualifications:1 Master’s Degree and equivalent, Ph.D is preferred.
2 5+ years working experiences inrelated area.
3 Good relationship with researchinstitutions, local communities and working ability.
4 Good communication skills,communicate effectively and efficiently.
5 Proactive, innovative andoutput-oriented personality with good communication skills.
6 Good command of English. ExcellentEnglish and Chinese in writing, speaking and reading.
7 Willingness to update professionalknowledge and skills.
8 Excellent interpersonal,diplomatic skills and good team worker.
9 Strong project management skills,results orientation.
10 Experience of working in aninternational context and the ability to respect and work well with people fromdifferent cultures and backgrounds.
11 Adheres to WWF’s values