Senior Officer, Brand & Communications (Digital)
Position: Senior Officer, Brand & Communications (Digital)
Report to: Director, Brand & Communications
The Senior Communication Officer will be responsible for implementing communication related work with the focus in digital, both domestic and international, developing and assuring the quality of organizational level communications products under the Communication Team. He or she will also support to implement overall communication strategies and work plan, including advertising, campaigns and branding events, providing creative support to major campaigns and programs, fostering relationships with creative agencies, media, and etc.
1. Support the designing, coordinating and implementation of the strategy and work plan of Communication team.
2. Implement digital communication and digital channel management
3. Help to initiate and develop new ideas of digital communication and events, and assist the team with digital means in fundraising, campaigns and branding, etc.
4. Support to develop and manage media channels and relationship.
5. Support to develop and implement branding strategy of WWF China.
6. Support to produce key WWF China publications and communication materials.
7. Under the over all strategy of Communication, day-to-day manage the WWF website and other online account.
8. Timely prepare and deliver documentations and reports related to digital and support to prepare and deliver other communication documentations and reports.
9. Maintain a good communications and interactions with other department within PED, and keep good and smoothly communication with teams of WWF China, and among government agencies, research institutions, companies and other organizations, as well as WWF network.
10. Other tasks allocated by the Head of Media & Event Department.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members.Also work closely with other members of PED, other WWF colleagues;and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1. University degree or above, in media, journalism, communications or related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in related field relevant to this position.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
4. Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
5. Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience in management of media channel development and management is an advantage.
6. Good current understanding of WWF China and environmental conservation issues, and the working experience with WW is a plus.
7. Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
8. Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines.
9. Proactive, innovative and output-oriented personality.