Sr. Officer, Individual Marketing
Position: Sr. Officer, Individual Marketing
Report to: Sr. Manager, Individual Marketing
Dept.: Public Engagement
Incorporating the organization’s long-term strategic plans, organize and build up fund-raising strategies and the associated product system; support the organization and its projects, partners to finish fund-raising plans.
1. Making public fundraising strategies and the associated product system based on the organisation’s long-term strategic plans;
2. Incorporating important events and activities within the organization, develop activity-based fund-raising products that reflects our branding effects; lead teams to plan and implement the activities;
3. Responsible for expanding and maintaining partnerships with public fund-raising platforms, obtain more resources that can broaden our fund-raising activities;
4. Managing donors and analysing data, ensuring donors receive good experience when donating to the organization, and providing scientific data to support later work;
5. Provide fund-raising guidance to all regional offices in the country, help regionalize fund-raising products so they can receive public acknowledgement and support.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members.Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF/One planetfoundation (OPF) colleagues; and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1. University degree or above.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in related field relevant to this position.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
4. Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
5. Knowledge of international media landscape, and experience in management of media channel development and management is an advantage.
6. Good current understanding of WWF China/OPF and environmental conservation issues.
7. Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
8. Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines.
· Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.