Officer, Partnership and Development
Position: Officer, Partnership and Development (R&D)
Report to: Senior Manager, Partnership and Development
Theoverall purpose of this position is to smooth communication among partnershipmanagement team in China for the purpose of engaging partners in sustainability and transformation,and increasing WWF China’s revenue for conservation. S/he will also work with partnersto develop, maintain the partnership management and be responsiblefor newfundraising channel and product.
MajorDuties and Responsibilities:
Internal: Members of Partnership andDevelopment Department; Conservation programmes; related hub managers; B&Iand Marketing Departments of WWF International and related WWF network offices.
External: multinational and Chinesecompanies; business media; agencies and associates.
1. A relevant degree such as marketing, computer science, and business ispreferred.
2. Atleast 2-3 years working experience on database or business analysis is preferred.
3. Experience in working or collaborating with international NGOsas a plus.
4. Ability to get an overview of all aspects of a relationship, andproactively apply effective problem solving and relationship-building skills.
5. Excellentcommunicatorwith strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and ability to influenceothers.
6. Able to workindependently as well as in a team environment. Result driven.
7. Fluentwritten and oral communication skills both in Mandarin and English.
8. Aninterest in and commitment to environmental and conservation issues.