Assistant Admin. Officer
Reports to: Admin. Manager
Carry out the following tasks to ensure effective normal operation of CPO office smoothly and cost-effectively.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and implement the logistics for Beijing & Field offices to guarantee the normal operation of our office;
• Answer internal/external phone calls and operate the switchboard, including handling and administering general enquiries;
• Welcome guests in professional manner; Manage visitors’ access to office, take record of visitor entry;
• Organize/distribute incoming and outgoing faxes, mails and courier packages;
• Handle pantry replenishment, stationery and office supplies
• Book international business travel tickets for all staff based in Beijing;
• Based on the issued flight tickets, to calculate CO2 emission and keep CO2 inventory record both of Beijing and field offices: keep records for all staff travel of CO2 emission as well as monthly, quarterly and annual record;
• Make reimbursement for all expense smoothly every month;
• Book newspapers and magazines and distribute incoming newspapers/magazines accordingly
• Update staff contact list regularly;
• Arrange business card printing;
• Help with other issues when requested and needed.
Internal: Daily contact with Administration Team and other departments and conservation programme staff, field offices to meet their needs;
External: Regular contact with some vendors when requested by supervisor.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Able to work in teams with good personality
• Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Very well organized
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills;
• Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.