Officer, Individual Markets
Position: Officer, Individual Markets
Report to: Sr. Manager, Individual Markets
Be responsible for implementing events and campaigns aiming to membership development, especially for the youth in universities.
1. Based on WWF’s yearly plan of membership development, conduct activities of recruiting members.
2. Be responsible for engaging and training the environmental communities in universities, to build and maintain a country-wide youth network of environmental protection supporters.
3. Organize events and campaigns for members with good experience, for better education and participation.
4. Collect, monitor, and analyze the data of member registration and participation, to provide data support to the work of membership marketing and experience.
5. Complete other works related to individual marketing if needed by the leader of Individual Marketing.
1. Internal: Immediate line manager, team members. Also work closely with practices and other members of PED, other WWF/OPF colleagues; and WWF Network colleagues.
2. External: Regular interactions with media partners, related agencies, other NGOs, etc.
1. University degree or above. Majored in marketing or media is preferred.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
3. Good competence in partnership development, communications, marketing /corporate and public relations communications.
4. Good current understanding of WWF China/OPF and environmental conservation issues.
5. Excellent ability to work cross-culturally.
6. Excellent inter-personal skills, and team work skills including ability to internal communication, open mind strategic think, self-motivated and innovative and meet deadlines.
1. Candidates should send a cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please indicate the applying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them in attachment.