Manager, Policy & Research, Climate & Energy Programme
Title: Manager, Policy & Research, Climate & EnergyProgramme
Location: WWF ChinaBJ Office
1. Lead C&E policy team to achieve the goals andfulfil the strategy by taking responsibilities for projects’ design and implementation, as well asteam member management.
2. Provide deep perception in climate change andenergy policies to help building up internal expertise and strengthening theclimate communication.
3. Take strong policy advocacy actions nationally tomake sure the policy recommendations to be listened.
4. Work closelywith WWF International and the network on climate change policies.
1. Implement C&E Program’s strategy and work planof the policy team.
2. Lead the policy team to implement planned projectsand activities.
3. Identify the Program opportunities in policyperspective.
4. Provide deep analysis of C&E policies and goodat communication.
5. Build up strong capacity for the policy team.
6. Follow up international climate change negotiation.
7. Contribute to the organization’s position andpolicy advocacy in climate change.
8. Plan and take policy advocacies for C&EProgram.
9. Support otherdivisions in C&E with policy writing and researches.
10. Responsible for articulating WWF climate and energypositions.
11. Fulfilother tasks as requested by C&EDirector.
1. Internal:Primary supervisor is C&EDirector. Regular contacts with teammates. Occasional contacts with other WWF conservationprogrammes, ODD department and Operationteams.
2. External:Regular interaction with academicinstitutes, relevantgovernment agencies, donorsand NGO peers working in the field.
1. Excellentresearch skills and working ability.
2. Excellent knowledgein international climate change negotiation, energy policy and urbanization.
3. Excellent writtenand verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
4. Goodinterpersonal communication and team management skills.
5. Experienced inproject management
6. Proactive,innovative and output-oriented personality.
7. Strong teamspirit.
8. A post-graduate degree in environment, economics and/or energy policy isrequired.
9. At least 5years experiences in related area, 2-3 years in managerial role is preferred.
10.Strong project management skills, results orientation.
11.Experience of working in an international context and the ability to respectand work well with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
12. Adheres to WWF’s values.
1. Candidates should senda cover letter, CV in English and Chinese to email@example.com.
2. Please indicate theapplying position in title, salary expectation in Email and send them inattachment.